are constantly seeking top class
- Cisco® design staff with strong security skills
(e.g. CCIE-R&S CCIE-Sec CISSP)
- Network specialists with security skills (Cisco® Checkpoint®
ISS® RSA® )
- MCSE and Cisco® Network helpdesk 2/3rd line
- The ability to work as a team player at all times
- A high level of commitment from our employees
- Flexibility to manage a varying workload
- A commitment to train our staff to the highest level
- A specially tailored package to meet your needs
- Very competitive salaries
- Flexible working attitude
- Share options in some cases
- Promotion prospects
- Profit share scheme
- Excellent employee facilities
- Opportunities to travel globally where appropriate
- Opportunities to retrain where appropriate
We are currently recruiting permanent staff in the
Cisco® routers High Availability design and/or Security Specialist
- To provide a consultancy level service to our clients.
- Advising in a Pre and Post-sales environment, successful
candidates will have at a minimum, substantial design and implementation
- Strong knowledge of routing and switching
equipment and market trends.
- Ideally certified to CCIE or CCDP level, or
- Ideally holding CISSP and Vendor certifications (Bluecoat / Checkpoint / Juniper etc).
Security and Authentication Specialist/Guru
- Packet Level TCP, Firewalls, IDS
- Experience of a broad range of network and security products
, including: ethical hacking, design and
implementation of security, including hardened environments,
ISP and SP infrastructure etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Authentication Schema (RADIUS,
TACACS, PKI, RSA, Kerberos etc)
- Exposure to HA resilient and banking infrastructure such as multicast.
- Should be CISSP and CCDP/CCNP plus hold other (Checkpoint,
Nokia, Bluecoat, Ironport) certifications
MCSE-W2K3/2K8 Application, Desktop,
Server and Network help desk 2/3rd line
- Pre and Post sales activities for Small to Enterprise
Scale Customers including Service Providers.
- Strong knowledge of NT, 2000, 2003, 2008 server, plus
NT, XP and 2000 workstations.
- Particularly with emphasis on ISA, Active Directory,
Sharepoint and Exchange.
- Strong knowledge of internetworking technologies e.g.
DHCP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Cisco plus common
applications. Must be Microsoft MCP/MCSE (2003+) certified.
All positions are based in Henley on Thames and work
will mainly be carried out in the Oxfordshire, Berkshire,
Buckinghamshire (Thames Valley) area, although our clients
are based globally and you should be prepared to travel
to meet and work with our clients.
If you think you are a cut above the rest, please contact
us, mailing your CV or work history to the address below.
Please include your date of birth, sex, age, ethnic
origin (for equal ops monitoring) and current salary.
Please also supply two referees that we may approach
to validate your work history (subject to your prior
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Polar Computer Communications Ltd is an equal opportunities
NO AGENCIES - We do not accept
unsolicited CVs from Agencies and we have an exclusive
preferred supply agreement.